- Being glad to not be dead.
- Gearing up to move to from Istanbul to Morocco for an extended residency.
- Totally amazed at how badly the Australian govt is dealing with the global health crisis.
- Incredibly impressed by how the NZ govt is dealing with this global health crisis.
- Completed new track Trace with Trevor Richards in Fremantle WA.
- Assisting the loverly Pendle Poucher with some of his Sound Dust UK Kontakt Instruments.
- Completed my input into Psalterd Zither with the very brilliant Modwheel. NZ
- Completed my input into Bass Banjo with the very brilliant Modwheel.
- Released WaveSkimmer with the very brilliant Modwheel, and the reviews are GREAT!
- Completing Music for Mark Pesce Aust
- Completed my input into Perc + with the very brilliant Modwheel.
- Completed my input into Timphonia with the very brilliant Modwheel.
- Finished off an album of somewhat what keeps being described as ‘Very Perth Sounding’ pop rock tracks with Fremantle artist Trevor Richards, LINKS!
- Writing bass lines for a US rock outfit City Rain. Update: (They have now exploded due to ‘artistic differences/egomania’)
- Completed the score and mix on an allegorical autobiographical short film score (not about me)
- Finished lecturing at the Australian Film, Television and Radio School. Really a shame, as there are so many good people, being forced to work under horrible conditions / people.
- No Longer having to deal with the horror of spreadsheets.
- On-going researching for an [f]Art installation project.
- Pretty much capitulated to the fact my brain just can’t deal with MAX/MSP despite the amazing turorials from SAM
- Looking wistfully at the swell at my local beach.
Contact me for current rates.
Email: kirke @ shapednoise . com
I’m delighted to announce the opening of my New studio*: