- Released WaveSkimmer with the very brilliant Modwheel, and the reviews are GREAT!
- Completing Music for Mark Pesce
- Completed my input into Perc + with the very brilliant Modwheel.
- Completed my input into Timphonia with the very brilliant Modwheel.
- Finished off an album of somewhat retro sounding pop rock tracks with Perth artist Trevor Richards, LINKS!
- Writing bass lines for a US rock outfit City Rain. Update: (They have now exploded due to ‘artistic differences’)
- Completed the score and mix on an allegorical autobiographical short film score (not about me)
- Finished lecturing at the Australian Film, Television and Radio School. Really a shame, as there are so many good people, being forced to work under horrible conditions / people. (update… I’m going back into the carnage as a guest lecturer, to avoid most of the grinding mess.)
- Recoiling in horror from spreadsheets.
- On-going researching for an [f]Art installation project.
- Struggling with MAX/MSP
- Hoping for the swell to improve at my local beach
- Contact me for current rates.
- Email: kirke @ shapednoise . com
- Twitter: @shapednoise
I’m delighted to announce the opening of my New studio*: